WOW! Well-built FIVE bedroom, 2.5 bath home in Waunakee under $300,000! Great updates include roof '12, windows '10, siding '10, water heater '11, furnace and a/c '06. Wood-burning fireplace makes for cozy winter gatherings in formal living room or entertain casually in the family room. Kitchen is equipped with 1 yr old appliances, gorgeous granite counters and a granite sink. New carpet on main lvl. Four bdrms up and a 5th bdrm/den on the main lvl. Nearly a 3 car garage. Zoned heating & central vac. Walking distance to Waunakee Schools, sports fields, Centennial Park and downtown.

Call Lori Morrissey today for a showing at  608-381-4804

Comments

08/10/2017 8:23am

Am very impressed to see the outdoor ,its location and interior . No doubt its an ideal place to live ,but its price are too high .Am looking for house in this region and hope find soon .This site is good and informative .

Wow, 289,000 dollars is a steal for a property! I am glad that real estate people find such precious houses like that one. It is hard to find a house that is affordable, yet worth it. I am interested with this lot in Waunakee. I hope it is still available in the market. When can we schedule our tripping?

09/27/2017 6:54pm

Many people want to live in an expensive and spacious house. But I prefer living in a cozy small house. I don't want to live in a big house for various reasons. First, it is very hard to clean a substantial house, especially if that house contains a lot of furniture. The second reason is I'm scared living in a big house because there might be ghosts living there. Lastly, the small house is more intimate than a big house.

09/20/2017 5:22am

wow... i just love it. Perfect home for me. Great updates include roof '12, windows '10. Thanks for sharing with us

09/26/2017 6:40am

Thumbs up..fantastic ! too much impressive home, that green trees are much attractive and shows the beauty.

09/26/2017 7:02am

it,s a dream house for me and perfect for leaving but it is not affordable for common man because the price is much higher

Wha! This is great full blog i like this type blog. Deferentially this blog have this quality big cost, special effects, thank for sharing this blog.

09/28/2017 4:00am

Outstanding and look lavish home..No doubt the surrounding atmosphere are ideal and that green trees are much impressive..Thanks admin

09/28/2017 6:02am

The beach is definitely where I feel most at home. It's my oxygen. I forget how much I need it sometimes when I'm away working. so thanks for sharing us

09/29/2017 1:59am

Very nice & lavish home, Actually i'm talking about atmosphere and the very attractive things is extra updates included roof '12 & windows '10. but probably its seems very expensive. well... Thanks for sharing with us

10/02/2017 2:12am

Luxurious and sumptuously rich house,the house are be all around by garden,and I love that plants very much or it is said that most suitable house with outstanding atmosphere..Thanks admin

10/02/2017 8:53am

Wow,, Loving this kind of atmosphere it seems really an ideal home and that greenish environment is really attractive and representing the goodness of nature..Thanks admin for sharing

10/04/2017 12:39am

I am just say about this home, if this is mine " If you want to conquer fear, don't sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy. so thanks and Glad

10/05/2017 1:07am

The rooms were wonderful, the house was beautiful.The company and conversations every morning will fun and even educational.

10/06/2017 5:38am

I wish, I can buy this but this is out of my range. Specially I Am very impressed to see the outdoor ,its location and interior . thanks for sharing such a beautiful picture

10/07/2017 7:16am

Well-furnished house is dream of every person and it impact the life style..Really a stunning and out standing hose and that greenish seems to relaxation of mind and represent the beauty of nature.

10/09/2017 5:45am

No doubt this is perfect ideal place to live ,but its price are too much .Am also looking for home in this region & hope find soon .This website is very informative