Well-appointed colonial in High Point Estates. Beautiful combination of formal and informal living spaces. Professional designed and furnished. Open concept kitchen, casual dining and gorgeous family room open to stunning backyard deck and patio.  White trim, doors and crown moulding will delight. You'll be wowed by the high quality finishes in the lower level. Extra large 2 car garage. Truly a home that will satisfy the most discriminating buyer.

For more information or to schedule a showing, please contact Lori Morrissey at 608-381-4804 or email Lori@HouseReward.com

7101 New Washburn Way, Madison, WI

Comments

The location of the house and the outdoor seems gorgeous. Certainly, the interior is also beautiful. Am very impressed to see the beautiful house and the modern construction. The other features which are written here are also very attractive.

07/07/2017 11:12pm

I decided I wanted to have my own place, to which I could change, add or do anything to if I wanted to. Today owning a home doesn’t necessarily mean a house. Buying and owning your home is part of the American dream. Although the dream itself has since changed, the home still remains the main focal point. Buying a home can be an exciting experience for anyone.

This executive home looks huge and spacious. This is perfect for our big extended family. I am living with 8 people in our house. We are thinking of buying a new house. It is important that the house is near the school and hospital. I guess this is the perfect one for our family. I will surely contact you soon Ms. Lori. Just keep your lines open.

That is a really good location for a house. The two garages that the house has is a really good thing if you have two cars. If you are working and you have kids going to school, the location of the house would definitely be an advantage. The position of the house seems easy access. The house itself looks really good and beautiful on the outside. The insides of the house also seems good based on what is said in the article. This would definitely be a good place to live in. I hope that the price of the house is negotiable. It is kind of expensive. I am looking to refer this to a friend who is looking for his own place.

07/23/2017 4:45pm

Why are the results of home remedies only short term?

07/27/2017 3:34am

Such a beautiful place to live.

07/27/2017 5:26am

Good to know about that news.

Where can I choose a currency converter? For example, £314 is equivalent to how much in united states currency?

Are there disturbing commotions or lights, for example, a streetlight getting through your window or a production line that works during the evening?

08/30/2017 4:31am

What a beautiful web.. Love to sit here...

10/12/2017 11:21am

10/15/2017 12:08pm

Jiya Roy is a high class luxury and premium independent escorts agency in Gurgaon offering sexy independent.