Wow! An absolutely amazing condo for the price.  Come see this gorgeous 2 bedroom, 2 bath condo. Lovely kitchen includes stunning granite counter tops, under-mount sink, high-end faucet, new stove and microwave, quiet Bosch dishwasher. Beautiful high-quality carpet and flooring through out. Recently updated baths include new vanities and counter tops. Full-size washer and dryer just off kitchen. Private two car insulated garage with private patio area above it. Don't miss the 500 sq feet of private lower level storage!  Super easy access to Interstate. Great DeForest schools! Low condo dues.
For a showing, please call Lori Morrissey at 608-381-4804.

Comments

04/03/2017 9:23am

I love seeing posts like this one, The furniture inspires me a lot and I am looking forward to see more images like this that will bring joy to me. I will treasure this and I will be notified about it as well. I am thrilled to see it and this is a good thing that I will remember in my life.I will find more chairs that will help me decorate my house. I love those pictures that are here in the post.

05/31/2017 9:43pm

Congrats for your new home! I can relate with you. I also get excited everytime I see a newly furnished house. It inspires me to get my own someday. I am fond of watching tv shows about house buying and house designing. It entertains me. I regret the fact that I didn't take a course in layout designing.

04/12/2017 9:45am

This is a great option for a new family. Affordable price and a great interior!

06/09/2017 1:03am

Amazing house at such a decent price.

06/09/2017 1:42am

Amazing house with beautiful combination of white color.

06/13/2017 12:39am

Nice information.

07/02/2017 8:44am

How do you know if your alcohol abuse is leading you to alcoholism? What are the difference between alcohol abuse and alcoholism and what are the stages leading up to becoming an alcoholic. Read this article to answer these and many more questions related to this important topic.