Immaculate 2 bed, 2 bath condo with absolutely NO steps and your own private entrance! Soaring 9 foot ceilings. Elevator to 2 heated underground parking spots and private storage unit. Extra guest parking. Large master suite with full bathroom, dual sinks, walk-in closet with CA Closets organizers. Gas fireplace. Front load washer/dryer, upgraded faucets, newer carpet, ceramic tile throughout. In-unit sprinkler sys. Your pets are welcome! Enjoy BBQs on your private outdoor patio and spacious grass area. Enjoy easy living within walking distance to stores, restaurants and shops! ADA compliant.
To set up a showing, please call Matt at 608-669-3921 or email Matt@HouseReward.com

Comments

01/12/2017 12:13am

Wow what a beautiful home for the residency and many people are prefer to this home for residency. These type of home is called a luxury home and people is buying for residency and few people are take for rent.

01/26/2017 2:07am

This house is huge and even if it's kind of expensive, I'm sure that it's worth it. It's a very convenient place knowing that it's near stores, restaurants and shops. It would be more convenient if it's near the schools and public transportation too. I would like to check this in person because I like its interior design so much. I hope that this is still available.

01/20/2017 8:41pm

The home for me is an ideal place for me. It's where I see myself happily living a life. What I love about this home is the bedroom, it's spacey and can accommodate even my family. The design is simple, yet is looks peaceful. Someday, I'll be owning a space where I can fully enjoy what life has to offer!

Hello admin,
This is such a very beautiful house. I have seen the photographs, there are 2 bathrooms and 2 bed rooms. which is best for a family. Well, i just found out that i am pregnant and i do not know how to tell this news to my husband.

02/07/2017 7:44am

Wow! excellent home. The rooms are also well decorated. Its perfect for a small family. I work as a real estate broker at www.biesterbos.nl and I liked this property.

03/14/2017 2:59am

First of all, body building is basically a three day exercise regime. On the first day, you should try exercising the chest and the triceps. You should at least do four exercises for each muscle group.

03/28/2017 1:52am

Personally, i really like your entire home and the where are you living, everyone want to build his home according to his dreams, i'm also planning to build my home as you build.

03/30/2017 1:16am

Such a beautiful work and discussion , thank you so much for sharing!

05/13/2017 9:08am

I really enjoyed this site. This is such a Great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. It gives in depth information. Thanks for this valuable information.

Hey,
Your blog is impressive have read it twice and will be looking forward to your work next time also Well read latest international news in Urdu to Keep up-to date with the latest news right here

Thank you so much for sharing. Your content was very helpful. You are a marvelous writer. Good work!

07/26/2017 2:15am

It was a beautiful house. The location is very close to the restaurant facilities and shops very easy for us. Interesting !! Price is comparable with the facilities provided. If you are interested in other locations, you may find at www.biesterbos.nl; They offer home projects that are affordable and environmentally friendly. About quality there is no doubt about it. Because they are reliable developers.