3 bedroom/1 bath ranch-style home with detached 2 car garage across the street from huge park. Newer roof on home and detached garage.  Newer furnace and a/c. Oak hardwood floors throughout living room, hall and bedrooms. Ceramic tile in kitchen and bath. New tub surround in '09. Fenced-in backyard with cement patio. Newer front stairs. Newer windows in living room and kitchen. Nice basement space could be finished to nearly double the size of the home. With a little elbow grease this home could be cute as a button in a beautiful location!

For a showing or more information, please contact Lori Morrissey at 608-381-4804 or email Lori@HouseReward.com

Comments

08/18/2016 10:14am

I want to buy this kind of apartment for past many years. I am amazed to watch the price that is affordable for not only me but also for everyone. It is the best kind of bedrooms with all kinds of comforts and services. I want to buy one of these bedrooms for my happy married life. 3

10/28/2016 2:07am

I want to say that this post is awesome, nice written and come with approximately all significant info. I'd like to look more posts like this.

11/02/2016 7:08am

If you want to extend the life of your roof, use these tips from roofing companies. Read on to learn more about this topic.

12/22/2016 11:37pm

I think it's very good offer. I really happy to read it and need more information like that. So can you provide some more attractive information like that.

01/13/2017 5:35am

This is a great post. I like this topic.This site has lots of
advantage.I found many interesting things from this site.

02/03/2017 12:33pm

Excellent idea for a family living. Cheers!

02/06/2017 4:33pm

This is a nice house! I love how simple it looks from the outside. And the front yard is perfect for growing plants and the backyard for gardening. I wish I can buy this house someday for my little family. Thank you for posting the details.

I am glad that I saw this post. It is informative blog for us and we need this type of blog thanks for share this blog, Keep posting such instructional blogs and I am looking forward for your future posts.

03/14/2017 3:02am

If you want to get a ripped body, then you definitely need to go to the gym and start lifting weights. However, you have to remember that lifting weights alone will not promote muscle growth. There are basically lots of things that you need to consider when you go to the gym and when you want to build muscles. First of all, not all exercise programs are designed for body building.

03/18/2017 9:32am

The basement is an area of a house that is often overlooked and underused. In fact, it often ends up getting filled with many unwanted stuff. Many people don't realize that if properly finished, a basement can turn into an attractive room that can increase the overall value of the home.

03/19/2017 8:14pm

Sometimes we need to dig deeper on this issue. Great opinion indeed. I may follow this case on the other time. Thank you.

03/22/2017 6:31pm

For most people, their home is the most expensive thing they own. For that reason, it only makes sense to take great care of it. Not only is it expensive, it is a tremendous investment. One important part of that investment is the roof. To keep that roof maintained, you must seek out the services of a good roofing company.

03/25/2017 3:46am

I truly favor to reading your post. Thank you a lot for taking the time for you to share such a nice info.

03/26/2017 7:03am

With some robotic advancements and enhancements, the home would become easier getting worked through. It does feel nice and affordable and I already was looking forward to a new home.

03/31/2017 1:34am

Nice looking design. How much will it cost to build 3 bedroom home and what size of land is required?

04/01/2017 7:01am

04/05/2017 6:44am

We are Regina's furnace repair, air conditioning, water heater and hvac specialists. let one of our certified contractors have a looking at your heating and cooling systems to recommend updates, repair or servicing. We want you to experience a new type of worry free service. Honestly, life is hard enough and we want to make it easier for you when it comes to heating and cooling issues. And we want to make you smile! Do you want to deal with easy going worry free service? Do you want to see high quality work done? Do you want to hear honest fair prices with no hidden extras? Then call us today!

Real state investment is very good business for future. I read your all information and well know about real state thanks for sharing this post.......!!!

The underground room is an area of a house that is sometimes forgotten and underused. In fact, it often winds up getting stuffed with many undesirable things. Many people do not recognize that if effectively completed, a underground room can turn into nice-looking room that can improve the overall value of the home.

Has the threat from having chlorine in our water finally convinced you that now is the time to purchase shower head water filters for your home. The best shower filters are the ones that do not only remove chlorine effectively, but that remove all other threats to you through the shower water as well.

our enthusiasm leads you beyond the limits. When you feel yourself enthusiastic that’s the time you can cross any limit. You seek to get perfection by using the ability of work. Read such motivational article and definitely it will help you to know new facts.

I would like to know more about these suggestive points. Give me little more brief and I think they can help me. Here the mentioned points are very useful and I am definitely going to adopt in my life.

04/27/2017 3:17am

When you're furnishing a modern living room, above all else it is of paramount importance that you get your choice of sofa absolutely right. Lamps, curtains, wall paper and other such accessories can be chopped and changed without too much hassle,

04/27/2017 6:44am

In the bedroom your bed is the focal point in the entire decor. Care is usually taken to choose one that is certainly both beautiful however comfortable.

05/01/2017 7:02am

Great blog post.I am looking forward for more updates.

Repairing water damage is a task by damage contractors that specialize in identifying, fixing and preventing damage caused by various water sources. However, finding the right contractor can be a pain. That is why you should make sure that you do your research well. Doing so will be helpful in discovering the most compatible team that can really provide high quality results.

05/07/2017 2:17am

When you spend time and money to create the backyard of your dreams, you should be able to use it whenever you want. That's when outdoor landscape lights come into play. With the help of the right landscape lighting designer, you can create the perfect "moonbeam" garden for your backyard.

05/07/2017 2:49am

Any kind of gutter that needs to be installed in a property should be installed properly because having a good gutter system is crucial. The question is whether you should take the risk of doing this job on your own or whether you should hire a professional to get the work done for you. While you may consider a DIY if you have some experience in this area, if you are inexperienced it may be a better idea to hire an experienced professional service to do your gutter installation.

05/07/2017 3:11am

Home appliances make life more enjoyable and pleasant since they ease home chores. With all the appliances that you need, you can keep up with the home demands even if you are a busy working mum or dad. They can however break down or face minor issues that might reduce their efficiency. Instead of suffering or incurring expenses, replacing the appliances, you can try repairing services which are more affordable and will get your appliances functioning as effectively as they did before. You however must find quality repair services to enjoy the repair advantages.

Loved the way you have shared your views thanks alot for sharing will surely bookmarked this wonderful resource!

Now day, everything is going to find a new but well settled and successful stream for their career. When I came to this blog, I really impressed by all the knowledge points mentioned here. Thank you for this assistance.

05/17/2017 6:35am

Excellently written article, if only all blogger offered the same level of content as you, the internet would be a much better place. Please keep it up!.Great tips, I would like to join your blog anyway.Waiting for some more review.Thank you

05/21/2017 1:33am

If we are talking about the closet organizer, then there is no way that we can miss talking about the IKEA closet organizers. This article will ponder over various features and advantages of the IKEA Closet Organizers.

05/21/2017 8:58am

Statistics vary dramatically on the number of medical mistakes that occur in the United States. Some studies place the number of medical mistakes in excess of one million annually while other studies place the number as low as a few hundred thousand.

05/22/2017 12:53am

Cheap online home improvement loan are becoming popular in the UK the reason being that the home is no longer a place to live but reflects one's status in the society. A cheap online home improvement loan is a low rate, low cost, cheap and low interest loan which is a perfect alternative to finance home improvements. Read the article to learn more about the cheap home improvement loan...

05/22/2017 12:57am

Home is one of our priced possessions and we should do our utmost to keep it at its best. Many people fail in their attempt to make a dream home because of financial constraints. In this article we see how easily now we can make our home a dream house.

05/23/2017 2:20am

Growing up in the mattress industry, and specifically mattress production, I have seen all types of mattresses come through the pipeline. These latex mattress reviews are from one who has manufactured virtually every type of mattress seen in a local mattress store showroom.

05/23/2017 3:05am

If you have been browsing around your local home improvement store or craft shop then you have probably noticed some great woodworking plans. Problem is, there is so many to choose from, how do you decide what to do? Well you can narrow down your choices if you decide what season you would like your project to represent. Here are a few suggestions of projects that you may want to try your hand at for the different seasons.

05/25/2017 11:09am

The carpet cleaning technician will assist you in determining whether your carpets are compatible with some cleaning methods and if stains will require deep stain removal methods. The most popular carpet cleaning methods used to clean carpets are steam cleaning, dry cleaning and deep shampoo. We will briefly explain the three most common carpet cleaning methods used today.

05/29/2017 1:38am

This blog is really helpful regarding all educational knowledge I earned. It covered a great area of subject which can assist a lot of needy people. Everything mentioned here is clear and very useful.

I am thankful for this blog to gave me much knowledge regarding my area of work. I also want to make some addition on this platform which must be in knowledge of people who really in need. Thanks.

06/12/2017 6:37pm

What a complete explanation. Thank you very much for that.

One of the best ways to promote small business is to write content rich with social media optimization. You can use your SMO content on several marketing platform to promote your small business effectively.

I discovered this blog after quite a while which is truly useful to let comprehend distinctive methodologies. I will receive these new indicate my profession and appreciative for this offer assistance.

06/27/2017 6:53am

I found this blog after a long time which is really helpful to let understand different approaches. I am going to adopt these new point to my career and thankful for this help.

07/11/2017 10:07am

Why try to live with the annoying exterior sounds bugging us around the clock? We can do something, even if it is small, to manage the sounds that enter, by using window shades. A thin roller shades installation can help a little, but combination window shades treatments can make the real difference. Careful selection may be a great way for you to be satisfied.

07/23/2017 11:36am

A bonsai tree is a joy to behold especially if it's properly taken care of and healthful. One of the main factors to a healthful bonsai tree is to know how often to H2O a bonsai tree. Due to the fact many bonsai trees are applied for indoor decoration and purposes, these may also need to have unique attention and care specifically in watering. Both indoor and outdoor bonsai plants will need to have diverse schedules in how often to H2O a bonsai tree.

Owning custom vehicles can be a very rewarding hobby, but it also comes at the cost of quite a bit of inconvenience. Due to their custom nature, many of these vehicles are not eligible for registration. Due to this, they cannot be driven on public roads.

07/27/2017 11:17am

I'm so amazed together with you that will make your blog like this to be really great so we truly wanted to have a nice and interesting blogs such as this.

07/27/2017 12:49pm

I realize it is only now writing a blog is extremely helpful for me as well as for my work. I would like to say thanks to much to you.

07/29/2017 12:52pm

To be one of the most advance and environmentally friendly technology around, tankless water heaters are experiencing a surge in popularity. But being relatively new technology compared to conventional, tank-based water heaters, many plumbers or installation technicians are still not completely familiar with them.

Thanks for such a valuable and informative platform I find here. I am regular to read publication of this blog and definitely waiting for more articles.

08/11/2017 9:28pm

Thanks for the reviews it has been noted!!

08/18/2017 5:02am

"PHP Training in Chennai with 100% position. We are Best PHP Training Institute in Chennai. Our PHP instructional classes are educated by Zend Certified PHP Expert"

08/31/2017 12:46pm

Going on a holiday is very important for you and your family. It relaxes your mind and makes you more energetic.

09/07/2017 4:21am

I find out real estate investors telling all of the time that they aren't receiving seller smartphone calls and subsequently are not receiving the leads they want to locate the actual property business offers they require to earn a living.

09/09/2017 2:38am

Now that spring is finally here, you need to address the home maintenance issues you put off all winter. From putting on a new roof to getting new windows and doors, it's time to tackle your home repair projects before it's too late!

09/19/2017 7:46am

For whatever length of time that the thing is in great working condition and is very much kept up, you can get scope for that apparatus.

Thousands of car owners all across the US require towing services almost every other day.

10/03/2017 7:02am

While it is ideal that you endeavor to repair it yourself if the blame is a minor one, that would most likely spare you an outing to the machine folks alongside a generous measure of cash and time.

Regardless of whether you the apparatuses from an online store or from retail shop, you should take precise estimations while choosing a model.

10/06/2017 7:24am

Simply purchase the model of a year ago and you'll see the distinction yourself.

Home remodeling involves various steps also it needs to be redesigned from top to bottom, so remodel your house with the aid of house redesigning companies www.stainedconcretehoustontx.com. Discover the remodeling companies through their keywords, for example if you are residing in Houston, then search as remodeling Houston, home improvement and more.