New Listing in Sun Prairie!

4bedroom/3bath near American Family.

Open House Sunday, July 17th from 1-3pm.

Lovely four bedroom ranch home with hardwood floors in Living RM, Dinette & Kitchen; newer carpet in 3 bdrms; newer kitchen appliances & washer. Open concept Living RM w/ vaulted ceiling and gas FP. Ceramic tiled entry & 3 full baths. Deck overlooks a semi private mature backyard. LL has a great family room, 4th bdrm, a full bath w/Jacuzzi & game area. 3+ car garage. Walk to parks and schools! 5 minutes to shopping, restaurants, groceries and movie theaters. Hot water heater only 1 yr old!

To set up a showing, call 608-381-4804 or email Lori@HouseReward.com

Comments

07/17/2016 2:38am

For this offer the house looks so good and it is good to come and visit the house to know about the actual interior. A lot of families are trying to find their own house an if the requirements meet with the price people will love to buy this one.

02/13/2017 7:38pm

This would be perfect for me and for my kids. I was trying to find a better home for us and I think this will suit us. I love the gaming area and my kids would love that. I am looking for a nice spacious place and a parking space for my two cars. Hopefully, my budget can support all of these. My wife will love the backyard because she enjoys planting.

09/25/2016 11:46pm

I think that house would look good in person. I'm not really into white houses and the color looks plain to me but the landscape looks appealing to me. The most important thing for me when looking for a house is the kitchen. I could literally sleep in there because I love to cook good food for my loved ones. I hope you'll include the interior next time. Thanks for sharing!

11/06/2016 8:37pm

That house looks amazing! It's perfect for a small family who wants to live in a quiet suburb. I already imagined a family living there and what they're all doing. The mom and dad would be watching the television, the son would be in his room playing video games while the daughter would be listening to music in her room. It's perfect.

11/13/2016 9:39am

I feel like that I've read this post before. Yet I don't remember where.

02/03/2017 12:34pm

The price is too high for a place like this. I'd like to see more solutions.

05/02/2017 5:48pm

Thanks for sharing the facts. You truly impressed me by this post of yours. And what exactly is additional commendable will be the authenticity in the content material.