Open House: Saturday, July 16 from 1-3pm. Middleton School District! Large 4 bedroom/2.5 bath home on an amazing secluded 3/4 acre wooded setting just minutes from Madison's Westside. Enjoy nature from the spacious deck and 3-season porch. Real oak hardwood floors and Anderson Windows. Wood fireplace in cozy den. Water heater new in 2016. New furnace and A/C in 2011. 2 car attached garage plus additional 2 car detached garage. Backs to Xmas tree farm. First time on the market.

For a showing, please call Matt Morrissey, listing agent at 608-669-3921 or email Matt@HouseReward.com

Comments

06/01/2016 5:56pm

Hello me and my friend who works in childcaresales.com.au as a real estate agent, A mind-boggling number of individuals need even fundamental bequest arranges, leaving their riches, belonging, and minor youngsters at danger. Without a determinedly fabricated bequest arrangement, people, families, and entrepreneurs are defaulting to the courts with definitely poor results.

It is said that home is where the heart is. No matter where we go or where the wind takes us, we always come back to where we belong, to our home. That is why it is important that we choose the best house wherein we would live, for that is where we would build our families and then make our memories. We should choose a house wherein we would surely be sheltered from the rain or the elements. And we should also choose a home in which our family can be safe, wherein our children can go about their lives without a care in the world.

02/13/2017 7:36pm

Thanks for sharing this post. I'm planning on moving to the other place with my family. I will think about taking this house, Having a house is very simple. But planning on where your house will be is very difficult to pick. Because a house is the safest place in the world and the most comfortable place that you want to be. I want my house in a place that I really want to go, I dream that my house will be near to the beach, so it will very fun to live in there.

It is really a dream home and the people who are motivated enough to buy it will find it good for their use. Such amazing houses are hard to find and it is the best for the one who will buy it.

10/06/2016 4:41am

We can feel the warmth of decision time! Urge everybody to practice to vote and make a point to vote as per still, small voice and for the best enthusiasm of our nation all in all. his discourse appeared to be generally welcomed with audience members thundering cheers various times while he talked.

02/16/2017 9:06pm

Proceed on running and developing in spite of no advancement gradually and step by step yet doubtlessly picked up on this site.

02/16/2017 9:13pm

This sort of web journal is extremely valuable to be sure effectively could nobatkan your webpage is one of the fabulous and helpful.