Wonderful 4 bedroom/3 full bath ranch within walking distance to elem. school. Features include: fresh paint thru-out, vaulted ceilings & a gorgeous stone fireplace in the living room, spacious kitchen hosts oak cabinetry and a breakfast bar, newer SS appliances, main level laundry/ mud room is a perfect segue to the 2+ car garage. Master bedroom w/ walk-in and dual vanities along with two add'l bedrooms on main level. Exposed LL is perfect for entertaining w/surround sound, wet bar, huge 4th bedroom w/ 2 closets, full bath and small office. This property back to amazing adjoining greenway!

To schedule a showing, call Lori Morrissey, listing broker at 608-381-4804 or email Lori@HouseReward.com

Comments

06/16/2016 7:55am

Building a custom home is the biggest buy a great many people will make in their lifetime, and picking the best custom home manufacturer is fundamental to the undertaking's prosperity. The part of a custom home developer is as much to advocate for the mortgage holder as it is to work together with the outline group. If you would like to know about real estate visit us at theapartmentscanggu.com.

02/27/2017 2:53am

This house is very and very beautiful. I’m thinking of making a new house, this house will be great to have some reference to my house when I customize it. My house like this will make you safe and have a healthy living. I like the photos and the interior of the house and the exterior looks very ordinary, but looking at the inside will make you surprise because of the design of the house. Thanks for sharing these, I will customize my house and build it like this.

This luxury home with 4 bedroom/3 full bath with the other features is so amazing and I love the way you shared it here. It helps a lot for the people to find such amazing home if they are good enough to pay for it.

12/30/2016 11:48am

02/03/2017 12:35pm

Nice to have school nearby that children can walk by yourself. Good suburb.

Enthusiastic beginning is very common in every sector when anyone enters into a new world. But it is very hard to keep such enthusiasm for a long time after huddles come out from invited sources. Read this blog and know more about this topic.

02/24/2017 4:39am

These houses that you offer are really beautiful. I wouldn't have been able to pick any if I could because I want to live in all such amazing houses. Well of course it's only for the appearance factor because we also have to consider the convenience especially with important places. If I would buy a house, I want it to be near at my office, school, transportation and of course, stores. I know that you've earned a lot from this job because my sister is a house and lot sales agent too and she loves her work. It's pretty easy and she's being paid big time.

07/01/2017 10:41am

Virtual Private Network gives you a chance to utilize the web all the more safely and gives you a chance to defeat territorial limitations.When determining the best VPN for Android, you need to look out for a few things. Evryone is looking for Fastest and Safe VPN. You can check here No.of Best VPN listed. Psiphon VPN is a great tool for you to go surfing on internet freely and it's free!

08/13/2017 4:24pm

I have some garden of herbs in the home, I use them and as medications.