Come see this surprisingly spacious Prairie Craftsman around the corner from Atwood Ave, the Malt House & Glass Nickel Pizza! 10 min to Capitol. Beautifully simple updates in kitchen include a lovely breakfast nook, chef's island, tile flrs and SS appliances. Gleaming hardwoods thru-out, clawfoot tub and original woodwork! Enjoy summer BBQs in the newly fenced back yard. New roof in 2010, new concrete drive large enough for 4 cars in 2012! Do not miss your opportunity to enjoy the charm & character of this well-maintained vintage home.Showings start at open house, Sunday, 7/10 from 2-4pm.

For more information, please contact Lori Morrissey, listing broker at 608-381-4804 or email Lori@HouseReward.com

Comments

06/30/2016 12:54am

Its really beautiful house and represent many new technique for home building. I like to see these beautiful house and painting. If its not too much trouble include more great qualified information that could assist others in such great way.

09/12/2016 6:37pm

I got married last March. My husband and I are looking for inspiration for our new house. Thank you for sharing these beautiful pictures. I am going to browse the rest of the site to see other designs. Maybe we can incorporate it with concept we have. If I am near your area maybe we will just choose this one. We really liked it.

07/04/2016 1:27am

Simple yet extravagant, the interior of the house seems calming and pleasing to the eyes. Making the colors of the walls light and in a more green way makes the environment seem as if the people living in it would be in a peaceful rural area away from pollution and stress. The lighting made from the windows placed also makes it more surreal and calming, but my only worry is that it may seem too open for the people outside. The exterior is also wonderfully done, the outside space is overwhelming which will provide a great past time for the children and family gatherings. My few negatives would only probably the basement and balcony (?) as seen in the last picture which rather looks dull compared to other parts of the house, even though I would still consider this house peaceful and simple.

07/20/2016 5:15pm

It's really good to know this thing at this time, I don't need to browse somewhere anymore. Thank you.

08/24/2016 7:02am

To offer your home secretly can be an energizing test for the vast majority yet can likewise be an overwhelming errand particularly on the off chance that you've never done it. While offering your home secretly is never as simple as you believe, it's surely an attainable approach to abstain from paying a huge number of dollars in commission to a land specialist. In case you're certain you can do it or simply need to give it a go, you'll have to know the routes in which you can advertise your home with the goal that you get a brisk bother free deal and in addition accomplishing the most ideal deal cost.If you would like to know about business, visit us at childcaresales.com.au

09/18/2016 9:25am

The names of short listed participants is enrolled in this lovely kind of blog and Medison also show his great effort to complete this amazing tender.

11/26/2016 10:56pm

If anyone want to enjoy the charm & character of a well-maintained vintage home, this might the best opportunity.an amazingly furnished and beautiful house. Really loved it at just the first sight of it. Amazing.

12/15/2016 7:42am

Assignment masters has an amazing reputation in UK for their writing service. They not only deliver a wide range of service but also they also maintain a standard for their every project.

01/17/2017 8:18am

I am really happy to see this location and all the features attached with this house. I am also stunned after reading about its free area available for parking and price as well. I am thankful for Lori to let us know about this suitable property.

02/18/2017 3:32am

This is an inspiring architecture. It looks cozy and simply beautiful. I am planning to renovate our house and this is something to consider. This house also looks spacious. But first, I have to plan the budget, supplies and logistics in renovating our house.

03/10/2017 12:49pm

Ooh. I am well interested in this. Really great work. Thanks for picking me here. Awesome.

03/10/2017 9:42pm

This is great. I like that adventure. Good work. Brilliant effort.

It become certainly pleasant to take a look at article written in this blog. i'd moreover like to function few strategies with satisfactory of my expertise that could help reader an increasing number of.

05/16/2017 7:10am

Thanks for the great tutorial. It is nice to go through the process at a high level.

05/25/2017 9:08am

Amazing and effective proposal by the creator of this blog are truly useful to decrease our hack-tic life. My own particular perspectives are coordinating with creator and I have encountered such.

06/13/2017 12:39am

Great information.

06/15/2017 8:04am

sooner or later couple of instructive on line journals come to be surprisingly useful at the same time as getting pertinent and new statistics recognized together with your centered on variety. As i found this blog and welcome the information conveyed to my database.

06/21/2017 2:59am

Agen bola siap beraksi membantu anda.

A huge part of the internet journals believe themselves as maximum usable and refreshed web sites with new facts but in some unspecified time inside the future fact may additionally extremely good. I want to share some actualities recognized with this problem so that you can help humans to decorate their aptitudes.

08/03/2017 2:13am

Terima kasih sudah memberikan informasi kepada kami. salam judi bola online.