Beautiful 3-4 bdrm on large fenced lot! Conveniently located near high school, new intermediate school and Centennial Park. Vinyl/brick exterior. Spacious living room opens to large kitchen & 3-season sun room. Master bdrm has 3/4 bath. Additional large family room with wood burning fireplace. Don't miss the den/office. Rear deck off sun room leads to gorgeous fenced yard w/storage shed. Newer A/C (2010) and Furnace (2012) Newer windows (2008). This one will go quickly.

813 Spahn Dr., Waunakee, WI
Listed at $279,900

For more information or to set up a showing, please call Matt Morrissey, listing agent at 608-669-3921 or email Matt@HouseReward.com

Comments

The peoples who looking for the new house that will be great for them, whole house structure described in detailed the peoples who interested to purchase it they have to contact their. The big thing is house near the high school which is good for kids.

Nice house. Someday I will live in such house.

12/11/2016 4:41am

If I had the money...

12/19/2016 1:49am

I love this house! If only I had that huge amount of money, I will not hesitate to buy this house. It looks perfect for my family. Plus, it is located near schools, thus, I am sure that my children will be safe whenever they will go to school. Looking forward to have that kind of house.

11/02/2017 8:07am

I really appreciate your post. Thanks for sharing such an useful information.

The people groups who searching for the new house that will be incredible for them, entire house structure depicted in nitty gritty the people groups who intrigued to buy it they need to contact their. The enormous thing is house close to the secondary school which is useful for kids.

12/09/2017 4:20am