Nice four unit income property conveniently located in Sun Prairie near the library, Sheehan Park,community gardens, aquatic center and close to highway 151. Apartments have scenic view of city land kept as prairie. Each spacious 2 bedroom apartment includes: in-unit washer/dryer, dishwasher, refrigerator, stove, air conditioning and ample closets. Each unit has a garage and additional surface parking. Utilities not included. Garages have room for storage.
For more information or to schedule a showing, contact Matt Morrissey at 608-669-3921 or email Matt@HouseReward.com

Comments

08/21/2016 3:10pm

The location is the best and it is good to have such amazing apartments that have such amazing views and location is just perfect. Buying one of these apartments is not a bad idea.

10/26/2016 5:26am

personally want movies with high quality formats so one of my friend suggested showbox name and just after using this app i m in the world of entertainment we can get all movies TV shows at one place in HD format . so guys get showbox app for movies because without this your smart device is not so smart.

06/22/2017 9:03pm

This apartment looks lovely! I love the exterior of the house because it looks like the houses you see in Japan. I also think that whoever will be renting this is getting a good deal because there are a lot of things already included. I remember when I first started to find an apartment to rent because I was going to live on my own, it took me months before I was able to find one that is fit into my budget. I am glad that there are people like you who are kind enough to include necessities in the house so that those who have no budget to provide for the said necessities will not be burdened with many debts.

04/16/2017 6:50pm

I think this house is very perfect for my family. The description of this house looks very amazing. The exterior of the house is very well made and looks very expensive to build. I wish look also the interior, I wish you add some picture on the inside of the house. Thanks for this information, I am planning on making buying this house.

The structure of the house looks child-friendly. The location is a perfect for a small family. It seems to have a nice view. The neighborhood looks perfect for raising a family. Buying one of these apartment seems to be a great investment.

02/03/2017 12:43pm

Where can I look the whole plan of the house and construction materials? It would be handy.

06/13/2017 6:04am

Great Article...!!!

06/22/2017 8:55pm

3 BHK in Gurgaon

07/01/2017 1:34am

As we all know vpn usage is increasing day by day. Here are the best android vpn apps and free vpn apps. Before you select any of. Country ip address conclusion in this guide we have shown you how to get a perticular country ip address, the best free vpn service for android.Psiphon for Android is perhaps the lightest and easiest to use use VPN tunnel.

07/01/2017 9:59am

Virtual Private Network gives you a chance to utilize the web all the more safely and gives you a chance to defeat territorial limitations.When determining the best VPN for Android, you need to look out for a few things. Evryone is looking for Fastest and Safe VPN. You can check here No.of Best VPN listed. Psiphon VPN is a great tool for you to go surfing on internet freely and it's free!

07/04/2017 9:42am

This is very good information you share here. I feel so happy after read it and gain lots of knowledge for my future.

07/10/2017 5:12am

Many times choosing a wrong technician for refrigeration repairs can cause more harm than good.