No showings til open house, Sun. Oct. 11th, 2:30-4pm. Warmth and charm of a 1930s bungalow thoroughly updated with new kitchen cabinets, Carrera marble, bamboo flooring and freshly painted inside and out. Add'l recent updates include electrical, windows, roof, plumbing and appliances. Enjoy the morning sun on your 3 season porch. Deck leads to back yard perfect for your garden. Friendly neighborhood across the street from bike path.  Easily walk to Monroe St. restaurants, shops and bus line to the UW.For a showing, call Lori Morrissey, listing broker at 608-381-4804 or email Lori@HouseReward.com

Comments

10/14/2015 5:54am

This 1930s bungalow is so lovely and I love to have the same lovely bungalow as from its remodeling appearance it is looking so great.

This remodeled 1930s bungalow is so beautiful. Its like a brand new house and the gardens is so attractive. The design of this house is simple, but I can see the elegance that the house have. Inside the house, it's like a modern and unique design. The pictures that you shared in your blog is so amazing. This is a big help for me to have an idea what design should be perfect for my room.

04/21/2016 8:48am

In countries with personal ownership of real property, civil law protects the status of real property in real-estate markets, where estate agents work in the market of buying and selling real estate. Scottish civil law calls real property "heritable property", and in French-based law, it is called immobilier ("immovable property").Want to know more? Please visit childcaresales.com.au/buying/

06/06/2016 7:25am

Excellent post. I will certainly come back to read more of the articles about food. We love to try new receipts and new food, not only our native!

01/06/2017 4:33pm

Good to know this article today. I can get so many new things from here. Thanks.

02/03/2017 12:58pm

I love a house with a green backyard. Would be fine for my pension time

06/30/2017 2:29am