LOCATION! Live close to everything! Spacious townhouse-style condo. Beautiful hardwood floors on main. Huge living rm with fireplace, spacious kitchen w/ breakfast bar. Enormous master with vaulted ceilings, large walk-in closet & bath. Light and bright second bedroom and bath. Front porch and private deck.  Close to bus lines, bike trail, parks and restaurants.  Clubhouse, green space, pool & exercise rm, lawn care and snow removal included in HOA dues. Don't miss the great man cave/office space in the lower level.

For more information or to set up a showing, please call Lori Morrissey, listing broker at 608-381-4804 or email Lori@HouseReward.com

Comments

09/30/2015 2:03pm

This townhouse-style condo looks amazing with respect to its price and the things you counted here. Many people are looking for the best places for their lifestyle and this one is looking good.

07/14/2016 10:30am

You have a really nice place. Based on the pictures, I find it really peaceful to live in there. Both exterior and interior are aesthetically pleasing to the eyes. I would love to live in a place like that someday. I hope you find a deserving buyer.

09/19/2016 3:51am

Amazing apartments! I'd like to live there with my family! Looks cosy!

03/24/2017 5:35am

I realize you so great! I had been almost depressed, when academic-writing.help had troubles on the website. I almost died, really, since i really needed an address after which it! That's craziness.

06/30/2017 3:41am

Android is now the most popular way to get online in the world, so it’s not surprising that there is a great deal of interest in using Virtual Private Networks (VPNs) for Android to protect privacy.it's important to stop and think about It. A great vpn service, private internet access is very simple to set up, and very secure. Some of Best VPN are Listed On our Site. Our experts and community take a look at Psiphon, to see if this VPN is right for you