JUST LISTED!!!  Country living in town! Wonderful tri-level with 3 car garage on nearly an acre.  Vaulted living room ceiling w/skylight is a sunny welcome. Enjoy cooking in the open kitchen w/ample counters while you keep an eye on the family room fun.  Complete w/gorgeous brick fireplace & walk-out to large patio. Easily convert office area into third bedroom. Roof '08, new furnace and a/c in '11, all new flooring in '10, windows in '11. Many perennials, 2 apple and 1 pear tree and strawberries. Great DeForest Schools!
For a showing, please call Lori Morrissey, listing broker at 608-381-4804 or email Lori@HouseReward.com

Comments

09/25/2015 11:04pm

Every person in this world has interest in his own kind of nature. Some people like dreary while some prefer sunny. So according to their choice engineer makes the best and relevant architecture of their home.

11/02/2016 7:02pm

I think I am going to fall in love with that house. I like that I can have a clear view of another area in the house even if I am in the kitchen. I always miss out on the fun because I am cooking. If that is the case I get to watch my children closely even if I am busy. You know women are always multitasking. I hope I have a house similar to this in the future. It really looks fantastic from here.

02/15/2016 1:44pm

This property is so beautiful. I love these pictures you shared and it is good to get the best pictures so that only those people will contact you that are actually wanting to buy the property. The idea is so amazing and I love to buy this one.

05/27/2016 3:25pm

There are more router bits to enable round, angular and decorative edge finishing. An edge finishing router bit has a spinning guide at the base of the cutter that prevents the blade cutting deeper into the timber.

11/02/2016 1:10am

Valuable post you have shared on this blog and this helps to anyone.

11/12/2016 8:16am

I am really glad I have found this info.A good web site with interesting content, that is what I need. You have done a outstanding job!

12/06/2016 12:53am

Excellent read, I just passed this onto a colleague who was doing a little research on that. And he actually bought me lunch because I found it for him smile So let me rephrase that:

02/25/2017 2:30am

The foremost question that almost anyone wanting to set up a network is this: to wire or not to wire? This article may help you find the right answer for your own networking situation.

07/29/2017 10:30am

When it comes to the installation of shutters and blinds, you get what you pay for. For a truly long-lasting, durable and elegant window treatment, consider faux-wood plantation shutters. Available in several colors and styles, these will add value and elegance to your home.