Walk to Kromrey, MHS, bike path & more! Take advantage of city convenience while enjoying your private and fully fenced yard (.25 ac) backing to wooded conservancy. Relax in 3 season sunroom or deck. Updates: A/C '09, Roof/gutters '13, LL remodel '11, updated baths and newer kit. appliances. Open-concept kit/din/fam w/fireplace. 3 beds each with 6ft closets. LL includes open and bright 36x13 family/multi-purpose room, two add'l 6 ft closets and ample shelving in storage room. Home warranty. Elm Lawn Elem.

Comments

08/07/2016 1:33pm

This house is looking good with nice lawn in front of it. I liked this house it is simple and good looking. This place is looking cool and full of trees I think this of country side or forest area out of city area. This is full of nature and pollution free with greenery around the house with good security to it. I want live in this type of house.

12/21/2016 9:27pm

I really love seeing places such as this. It makes me want to go there. The house looks so relaxing and calming. The surrounding is so refreshing with trees and grass on it. Living in the city decrease my chance in staying places such as this and it really makes me happy to see this one. I would really try this out.

02/24/2017 4:41am

You forget to mention what is the price? I find this one very attractive.

05/07/2017 1:22am

06/29/2017 7:20am

Android is now the most popular way to get online in the world, so it’s not surprising that there is a great deal of interest in using Virtual Private Networks (VPNs) for Android to protect privacy.it's important to stop and think about It. A great vpn service, private internet access is very simple to set up, and very secure. Some of Best VPN are Listed On our Site. Our experts and community take a look at Psiphon, to see if this VPN is right for you

07/22/2017 6:47am

Bird watching, or birding, is a term used by people when they are observing birds or studying them. Bird watching is an activity that can be participated in as a recreational hobby or social activity to do with friends and family or on your own. Bird watching is a relaxing and peaceful endeavor. One can observe birds from a window in your home or on your back patio.