Don't miss this gorgeous home with 2 master suites plus nice lower level den (could easily be 3rd bdrm). Walk-in closet, 2 full baths plus 1/2 bath off kitchen. Laundry on upper flr, 2 car private garage. Large main level offers you an open flr plan with gas fireplace, deck, dining area, an open kitchen layout. Stainless steel appliance package, upgraded window coverings, washer/dryer included. Move right in and enjoy easy living!  Close to shopping, groceries and EPIC.

3725 Design Pass, Madison, WI.
Low HOA dues of $106/mo.

For a showing, please call Lori Morrissey, listing broker for HouseReward.com at (608) 381-4804

Comments

02/13/2015 11:33am

The postings on your site are always excellent. Thanks for the great share and keep up this great work! All the best to you.

06/06/2015 12:58am

Wow this is awesome, I like this kinds of service you are really good author because you provide me valuable information for my future planing.

Amazing !!!

10/06/2016 7:27am

Pretty nice condo for sale, I was searching for this kind or article from past few days . Much informative article. Thanks and keep on posting.

10/24/2016 4:23am

Wow this house is so beautiful and many people are desire to living this luxury home. This post is display the totally design and also price mention here. Interested people are easily call and buying this home.

Hello admin,
This is Ismat Raza and i have seen that you have a huge knowledge about your business of property and selling.

01/03/2017 4:53pm

Hello admin,
This is Ayesha Saleem.
I have read your article and i have notice that most people do property sales purchase business and earn a huge profit in it.

01/03/2017 4:55pm

Hello admin,
This is Angelina. This is such a beautiful place to live and i have notice that you have great knowledge about selling houses.

ARM credits additionally have tops set up to point of confinement how much the advance can conform each time and what the most extreme rate can be. Since financing costs on these advances can be topped at more than 10% it is savvy to ensure you can bear the cost of the credit at its greatest loan fee.

02/24/2017 4:58am

This is a good offer. Lots of space and an excellent price!

05/09/2017 3:09am

Hello admin
Mahrukh here this is amazing, I like this sorts of administration you are better than average creator since you give me important data for my next vacations Well read my blog of daily albayan Pakistan you'll be finding may updated news's and celebrities instresting stories as well.